Monday, July 10, 2006

Goals

I have formulated some 'goals' that I am going to aim for, so I thought I'd better post them here. First of all, they're not really time goals, like: 'I want to win two grand by the end of July,' they're more like check points which, when reached, will trigger something to change.

1. When my bankroll reaches $3000 I will move up in poker stakes from 1/2 to 2/4- this is very conservative in terms of bankroll, as I've read that 500, and even 300 big bets is all thats required in a bankroll. Three grand is 750 big bets.

2. When my bankroll reaches $4000 I will move up in poker stakes from 2/4 to 3/6- again this is farely conservative bankroll wise.

3. When my bankroll reaches $5000 I will withdraw $1000 from my Neteller account, but not before.

Obviously these check point goals aren't set in stone, as I may have to move back down in stakes if I find I'm getting killed at 3/6, but the third goal I'd like to try and stick to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home