Saturday, August 05, 2006

Summary

I just thought that I'd post a summary of how my day of poker went. I played around 5-6 hours of poker, got through about 300 hands, and finished up with a result of.... even. Thats right, my high point of the day was up by over $90 and I managed to finish up back EVEN!!! the first half of the day went really well, and the 2nd half went really badly. To be fair, I think I played pretty well, but just got unlucky. Obviously there are some holes in my game which I will work at fixing up.

The kind variance I experienced today is just what I'm gonna have to expect if I'm gonna be playing a lot of poker, so I better get used to it. As I said in my previouse post, the effects are compounded because I so badly want to get out of the hole I'm in and actually rack up some kind of profit. Now I need to win anouth $80 to get back to even, instead of under $10 which is where I would have been had I mainted my highest point for the day, oh well... that poker. According to pokerpatterns/poker tracker I'm at around 3BB/100 for the week, so thats something I should be happy about.

I'd like to play a fair amount tomorrow too, however I do have some uni stuff to attend to so I'll see how I go and write up the weekly report tomorrow night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home