Sunday, August 27, 2006

Week 8 Report

Stats:

Poker Play: -$34
Poker bonus: +$43
BJ Bonus: +$63
Video Poker Bonus: -$196

Total: -$124

Its late so I'm just going to make this a short report. I didn't play a lot of poker this week as I had a lot of uni work to do. I just played the for about 3 hours on saturday morning to clear the monthly poker bonus at Will Hill. I played about 300 hands and finished down 34 on poker play, but up 43 from the poker bonus, so a small profit.

The only BJ bonus I played this week was the Will Hill monthly, and I finished with a profit of 63 bucks. I also took the first steps into playing video poker bonuses this weekend. I didn't start too well however. I played two bonuses, and lost my bonus and deposits at both:

Royal Vegas: -$100
Sterling House: -$96

Total loss: -$196

I've got a number of video poker bonuses to hit up this week, so hopefully I'll do better with those.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home