Monday, January 15, 2007

Poker Vids Directory

Lately I've been discovering the joys of youtube and watching many a poker vid. However, I find that its often hard to navigate through the crap and find the good stuff, so I've decided to create this directory to make life easier for myself and others. Feel free to bookmark this page if you want, as I will be updating it regularly. You can also browse the rest of the blog from the links below:

Helpful Site Links

Home

Building Poker Bankroll

Vids Directory

High Stakes Poker- Very interesting and a welcome change from watching tournaments. NL Hldm cash games with min buy in of 100K, featuring all the best players in the world.

Tony G- Lithuanian Born Australian Tony G, known as the biggest trash talker in poker is a fantastic player and one of my favourites to watch. Some people may thing that his table talk is 'not poker' and unsportsman like, but I think that it is a valuable weapon at the table and comedy gold. Enjoy!

Australian Poker- Since I'm an Australian, I like to see some Australian poker vids. Heres some of the Aussie Millions and famous Aussie Poker Players.

WSOP- A series of poker tournaments that poker players world wide look forward to as the biggest poker event of the year. Continuously setting records for the largest fields and biggest payouts year after year, and featuring the pinnacle of tournament poker, the NL Holdem WSOP Main Event.

WPT- The show that has revolutionised poker, a series of tournaments around america and the world. Featuring pro's and online qualifers alike, its anyone's game.

1 Comments:

Blogger Василий said...

I am very much overwhelmed by your thoughts for this particular story. gamblingdicegame

2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home